Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hershey's With Caramel and Hershey's With Brownie Morsels

Hershey's Creamy Milk Chocolate With Caramel

The milk chocolate in this bar does taste creamy. The bars are divided into big squares instead of the usual small rectangles. When I broke off a finger of chocolate, caramel dripped out. Don't let that fool you, though. The amount of caramel is minuscule. I wouldn't have said "Hey, I taste caramel" if you'd fed the bar to me blindfolded.

Hershey's Brownies 'N' Chocolate: Creamy Milk Chocolate With Brownie Morsels

Again, the chocolate was creamy. Where Hershey's failed was the most critical element : the promised brownie morsels. If you've tasted Hershey's Cookies 'N' Mint or Cookies 'N' Cream, you know about the yummy cookie bits inside those bars. Basically, Hershey's slapped something that looks like the cookie bits into this one, too. I seriously did not taste anything resembling brownie.

No comments: