Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream

White chocolate raspberry truffle
"White chocolate ice cream with raspberry swirl and chocolate fudge truffles"

The raspberry swirls were just the right amount of sweetness, without leaving an artificial chemical taste. The fudge pieces were absolutely decadent and worth the calories ; ) The ice cream itself, however, does not taste of white chocolate. Stone Cold Creamery's white chocolate ice cream should have been used in this product to make it perfect.

Bailey's Irish Cream

My heavens, y'all. This one is off the charts good. My roommate had a pint of this in the freezer, so of course I had to go and find out for myself how it tasted. [No, I didn't dip into her ice cream]. This is a must buy for anyone who loves Bailey's and ice cream.

No comments: