Saturday, January 13, 2007

Reese's Big Cup With Mixed Nuts

This candy has a milk chocolate shell and a filling of peanut butter, peanuts, pecans, cashews and almonds. Or so Hershey's promises. There is too much peanut butter in proportion to the amount of chocolate coating. I was rather disappointed by the lack of cashews, pecans and almonds. I found one little almond piece amidst the huge amount of peanuts. The cashews and pecans were nowhere to be found.

Some of you are probably thinking "Crud, does this chick ever praise Hershey's products ?" Well, yes, I normally like Hershey's candies very much. Their Cacao Reserve bars are absolutely outstanding. [I tried those in December]. I actually think that is part of the problem. After trying the Cacao Reserve bars, I expect too much from a regular Hershey's product and end up disappointed by the taste.

No comments: