Friday, February 16, 2007

Baja CA and Tropical Starburst

Thank you to Irish, Llana and Sarah for the reviews.

Starburst Baja fruit chew flavors: Limon, Strawberry Watermelon, Baja Dragonfruit, and Aztec Punch.

Starburst Tropical fruit chew flavors: Mango Melon, Pina Colada, Royal Berry Punch and Strawberry Banana.

Here is what my classmates and I thought of the candies:

- My opinion = The limon tasted so-so; the flavor was comparable to those green lollipops banks give out. The baja dragonfruit tasted like a mix of lemon and blue-raspberry Bubble Yum. I liked that one very much. The royal berry punch was terrible. It had an odd, cheap, heavy grape taste.

- Llana = "The orange one [mango melon] was tangy. The purple one [royal berry punch] was the best one. The second best one was the strawberry banana."

- Sarah = "I had the yellow one [pina colada]. It tasted like bananas."

- Irish = "They all tasted the same to me. I just really like them all !"

No comments: