Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sullivan's Steakhouse, Anchorage, Alaska

Sullivan's Steakhouse
320 W 5th Ave # 100
Anchorage, AK 99501
(907) 258-2882

My roommate and I ate at Sullivan's Steakhouse recently. The restaurant is horribly noisy, even when the musicians take a break from playing. I ordered the blue cheese meatloaf. The cheese was ground up too much to leave a noticeable taste. The beef was great, but too heavy on the bourbon sauce, onions and mushrooms. The accompanying mash potatoes were nothing special.

My roommate ordered a Caesar salad and crab cakes. Here is what she thought of it:
"The crab cakes were okay. Not great, though. They were actually kind of bland. They needed more of the seasoning. The salad needed more dressing. It was pretty bland, too."


I don't think either of us will go back to Sullivan's any time soon.

No comments: