Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Godiva Chocoiste Pearls

Two more purchases from Norfolk International Airport:

Godiva Chocoiste: Milk Chocolate Pearls With Caffe Latte
"Solid Milk Chocolates Flavored With Caffe Latte"


I love the metal tin the Pearls come in. It's gold colored, with a silver border and images of coffee beans. Too cute!

The candies had a delicious coffee and chocolate smell. The taste of each tiny chocolate ball was equally mouth-watering. I loved the sweet, milky flavor. I'll definitely keep some of these in my purse for snacking.

Godiva Chocoiste: Dark Chocolate Pearls With Mandarin Orange
"Dark Chocolate Pearls With Mandarin Orange"


The dark chocolate Pearls have a chic, brown tin with an orange border and orange swirls.

The richness and bitterness of the dark chocolate was perfect. I didn't care for the orange flavor, though. The chocolate and orange flavors clashed terribly. I won't buy this variety again.

No comments: