Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lindt Peach-Apricot Yogurt Bar

Lindt Chocolate
MacArthur Center
300 Monticello Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510
(757) 627-5900

"Enjoy this delicious new combination! Milk chocolate taste complemented by a delectable peach apricot yogurt filling"

"With fruity flavorful peaches"

Before the cheesecake debacle at MacArthur Mall, my sisters and I had visited the Lindt Chocolate store. The woman behind the counter was giving out free samples. I received my sample just as the other two were biting into the chocolate. They both made a face, but I chalked it up to them not trying chocolate covered apricots before. That's what I thought I was receiving, since it was a milk chocolate square with a bump on top.

The filling was white, solid and had pale peach colored specks. After taking a bite, I said "This is good. I don't know why you...Never mind. Yuck. Napkin please." The peach-apricot Lindt had way more sweetness than I could stand.

I would never eat a Lindt Peach-Apricot Yogurt Bar again. Yuck. If you're interested in trying them, I don't see a listing on Lindt's USA site.

*ETA:SugarHog gave the peach-apricot Lindt a good review
**1/25/13: SugarHog's site no longer exists

No comments: