Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Domino's Pizza: Pacific Veggie Pizza

Today I received a Domino's Pizza ad in the mail. I decided to order their new Pacific Veggie pizza, which had spinach, roasted red peppers, mushrooms,onions, tomatoes, black olives, mozzarella, feta and provolone, plus a Parmesan crust.

Normally the AMW family is not a fan of Domino's. Phrases like "really dry crust" and "terrible sauce" get tossed around a bit. But this pizza was delicious! The crust was soft and flavorful, with cornmeal sprinkled on the bottom and Parmesan around the top of the crust. The mushrooms were buttery. All of the vegetables had a fresh taste. The feta, provolone and mozzarella made a good combination. The sauce reminded me of what Pizza Hut uses, which I liked.

I will definitely order this again. Thumbs up for Domino's Pacific Veggie Pizza!

No comments: