Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dairy Queen's Sweet Deals

Confession time: I love eating at Dairy Queen. My favorite way to spend the day is a trip to the local used book store, followed by crossing the road to Dairy Queen to eat their chicken strips and read my books.

So of course I was excited to hear about Dairy Queen's Sweet Deals. It's a choice of several yummy meal pairs at 2 for $3, 3 for $4 or 4 for $5:

"Menu items include the famous Dairy Queen® cheeseburger, classic all-beef hot dog, new chicken wrap, yummy French fries, crispy onion rings, fresh salad, beverage and an irresistible sundae or cone made with the signature DQ soft serve with the curl on top."


I would go into Deal or No Deal mode for a Dairy Queen Sweet Deal. I could be persuaded to perform my famous "Yay, it's a DQ day!" dance in exchange for a tasty meal deal (What ? I like dancing and I like good food). If I won a Sweet Deal, my friends and I would show up in our giant ice cream hats (Yes, I have one. Please don't ask). After treating my friends to a delicious lunch,we'd gladly stand in front of DQ handing out coupons to other customers. So let's make a Sweet Deal, Dairy Queen. See you again soon, at my usual table!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your reviews :) I love DQ myself!