Monday, February 02, 2009

An Occasional Cookie, Dillsburg, PA





An Occasional Cookie
47 South Baltimore Street
Dillsburg, PA 17019
(717) 432-5099
Fax:(717) 432-7859

Today I received a sample in the mail from An Occasional Cookie. AOC is located in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania and sells cookies, gift tins and cookie cakes.

My sample was a chocolate chip cookie. It was a nice, hefty size. AOC bakes with butter and Hershey's chocolate. That results in delicious, buttery soft cookies with oodles of chocolate chips. If you don't like chocolate, they have several other flavors such as Ginger Crinkle and White Chocolate Almond.

I was excited to see the cookies and gift tins are available for sale online (Cookie cakes are only available in the store). I would definitely recommend you try these cookies. I know I'll be ordering a batch soon. Thumbs up for An Occasional Cookie.

No comments: