Thursday, January 11, 2007

Yoplait Whips

I am normally a big fan of Yoplait products. I love chocolate, too. So I was pleased to find Yoplait's new line of Whips at Winn-Dixie. I didn't pay much attention to what I had picked up; all I noticed on the label was "Chocolate Mousse Style."

I ate the yogurt with my lunch this afternoon. My first reaction was "Eh, this has an odd kick to it...." Then I noticed the container said "Chocolate Mousse Style: Chocolate Mint." I really enjoy mint and chocolate together, but Yoplait did a poor job pairing the two flavors together. I never would have guessed that was supposed to be mint flavored yogurt : P

I have five more flavors of Whips in the fridge. Hopefully those will not be as awful as the chocolate mint : /

Two thumbs down for Yoplait Whips [Chocolate Mousse Style: Chocolate Mint]

No comments: