Friday, August 10, 2007

Taco Bell Fiesta Steak Bowlz

"Mexican-Style Rice, Refried Beans, Steak Strips, Smoky Fiesta Sauce With Onions, Red Bell Peppers, and Green Bell Peppers"

Two problems with this product:
#1. The name. I keep reading it as "Fiesta Bowels", which makes an interesting commentary on the quality of this product.
#2. The package says "steak strips." Yeah, I'm not seeing any of those here. What I have is a big bowl of refried beans, smushed rice and what looks like onion soup with just a tiny pinch of meat thrown in. There's no such thing as 1/8 x 1/8 inch steak strips, y'all. It's pitiful to look at. I give this product a big thumbs down.

**I see I'm not alone in my disdain:





  • Bonnie Tandy Leblang's review, Taco Bell's Bowlz are boring, short on meat, Deseret News (Salt Lake City)April 25,2007
  • No comments: