Wednesday, December 10, 2008

B's Family Restaurant, Middleburg, Florida

B's Family Restaurant
2216 S Mimosa Avenue,
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)406-4408

If there's one thing Clay County lacked until this year, it was a restaurant that had good down-home cooking. I couldn't name one non-chain restaurant here that served delicious fried chicken and all the fixings. Good news, Clay County: I've found such a place!

B's Family Restaurant moved into the former site of Smokey's Barbecue in Middleburg late this year. Their breakfast menu has simple, homestyle meals. I have not visited them for breakfast yet. (If anyone else has, let me know what you thought of it).

The lunch and dinner menu has a great selection of old Southern favorites. I highly recommend their fried chicken and macaroni. Both are as good as my homemade recipes! If you're not in the mood for fried chicken, try their hamburgers and fries. The burgers are juicy and mouth-watering. The fries are served piping hot. Finish off your meal with their delicious banana pudding, chocolate cake, lemon cake or orange cake.

I found the food to be outstanding. And the staff at B's was friendly and outgoing. Thumbs up for B's Family Restaurant!

*11/16/2012 update: B's is no longer in business.

No comments: