Monday, February 02, 2009

Hershey's Raspberry Bliss



Last night, I bought a bag of Hershey's Raspberry Bliss candy. I might've said a bit too loudly "Eeep, there they are!...Are you kidding me, four dollars for one bag ?" Whoops. But hey, what do I care what random people at Walgreen's think, right ?

That aside, let's get to the taste. The bag smelled of artificial raspberry. Each piece was milk chocolate with a "raspberry meltaway center." The milk chocolate was smooth. The raspberry filling was thick, pink and tasted like raspberry Sweet Tarts. I do not like artificial raspberry or Sweet Tarts, so I was not pleased with the taste.

Thumbs down for Hershey's Raspberry Bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess my mileage varies because I LOVE the Raspberry Bliss! Haven't enjoyed mass-produced chocolate this much since Hershey rolled out the cherry cordial kisses a couple years back. Mmmmm...raspberry!!!