Friday, February 06, 2009

Skittles Crazy Cores

"Two flavors in each piece"







I spotted the Skittles Crazy Cores while wandering around Walgreen's yesterday. I love mixing flavors together, so I thought I'd give it a shot:

- Mango peach (peach) = Definite peach and mango flavors, but way too sweet. I'll stick with peach Jolly Ranchers
- Cherry lemonade (red)= These tasted like cherry SqueezeIt drinks. Okay, but not great.
- Strawberry watermelon (green) = Light but tolerable strawberry and watermelon flavors. Pretty decent, although I don't care for strawberry or watermelon candies
- Melon berry (pink) = Horribly strong watermelon flavor. No clue what the berry flavor was or if that really was watermelon.
- Blue raspberry lemon (blue) = Tasted like blue raspberry Bubble Yum and lemon floor polish. Yuck! I would've liked the blue raspberry just by itself.

I would not buy these again. None of the flavor combinations really appealed to me. Thumbs down for Skittles Crazy Cores.

No comments: