It's August. You guys know what that means: squeezing in a few more beach days, cookouts and family trips before the back to school routine starts again. Some of the best memories can come from those gone-too-fast days, though. I fondly remember trips to Piccadilly with my grandmother during summer. You guys know I am a dessert girl, so no surprise which dishes at Piccadilly were my favorite!
That is why I'm happy to announce the Piccadilly Happy Memories contest : ) Share a photo or an essay plus a photo about your best memories of dining at Piccadilly.The five best essays / essays plus a photo will win a $10 Piccadilly gift card. A meal at Piccadilly would be perfect for making unforgettable memories with friends and family!
-Essays for the Piccadilly Happy Memories contest will be accepted from Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 3:00 PM EST to Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 3:00 PM EST.
- Judging will take place from Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 3:01 PM EST to Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 3:01 PM EST.
- Winners will be announced after 3:01 PM EST on Wednesday, September 2, 2009.
- Five winners will each receive one $10 Piccadilly gift card.
- One entry per person, per household, per email address
- One prize per person, per household, per email address
- The prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions will be made.
- The winners will be the five best essays / or essays plus a photo, as determined by Allison Meets World.
- Partial / incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Winners will be sent their Piccadilly gift cards via US mail. So I must be able to contact you about your mailing address. Make sure to leave your blog address on your contest entry.
- "I have a photo for my entry, but I don't feel comfortable sharing my image online. Can I email my entry to you instead ?"
Yes, that is fine. Send it to AllisonMeetsWorld(at)yahoo.com, subject line "Piccadilly Happy Memories Contest."
- "Is a photo required ?"
A photo is optional. You may enter either an essay by itself or an essay plus a photo.
- If Allison Meets World determines there is any suspected or actual tampering with the essay contest, AMW reserves the right to void the tampered entries.
*Update: Don't forget to leave your first name on your entry, if you don't have a blog. Under the comment box, click on "Choose an identity", then choose "Name / URL (Optional)."
**Update #2: AMW is extending the entry deadline to September 2 at 8 PM EST.
**Update #3: Congratulations to our winners: Joan Bell, Carter Nasmith, Ted Sherwin, Lena Miller & Maureen Clare. All the winners need to contact me by Saturday September 5 at noon with their email addresses, so I'll know where to mail each gift card. Otherwise, your prizes will be awarded to the runners up.
**Update #4: Gift cards have been mailed out : )