Friday, February 16, 2007

Veggie Patch Meatless Sausage

I recently came across Veggie Patch's Spiced Apple Meatless Gourmet Sausage at Publix. I can honestly say this is one of the worst products I've ever tasted. When I opened the package, it smelled of artificial apple and dry cat food. Bleh !

The taste was even worse. The skin / casing was too tough. The filling was disgusting. It tasted too sweet and mushy. I also disliked biting into the dried apple pieces. [The package label lists dried apples, apple concentrate and pineapple concentrate.] Veggie Patch's sausage tastes and looks like someone scraped out the filling from a hotdog and made a poor attempt at replacing what they took out : X

There is a prominent sticker on the package that says "New ! Money back guarantee !" I wish I had saved my receipt, so I could take Veggie Patch up on their offer. Never again will I buy Veggie Patch products : P

No comments: