Friday, September 05, 2008

Blue Cheese Burgers on Homemade Buns

The other day, I had a pound of ground beef in the fridge. I decided hamburgers on the George Foreman grill would hit the spot on a rainy day. After a bit of Google searching, I came across these two recipes:




  • Blue Cheese Meatballs





  • Hamburger Rolls - The Ultimate in Softness


  • Two changes I made: I skipped the olive oil and tomato sauce in the meatball recipe. I mixed the blue cheese in with the ground beef before making it into patties, instead of inserting one piece.

    Both recipes turned out really well. My family quickly devoured the burgers and asked for seconds. I highly recommend trying these recipes. They are simple and delicious.

    Sources:

    "Recipe(tried): Blue Cheese Meatballs", Board: Daily Recipe Swap, From: Micha in AZ, RecipeLink.com

    "Hamburger Rolls - The Ultimate in Softness", Recipes For the Future blog, Secretfoods.blogspot.com, July 24, 2005

    No comments: